The 35th China Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival "xxx Cup" Taekwondo International Open
哈尔滨市体育总会 I. Supporting unit: Harbin Sports Federation
哈尔滨市跆拳道协会 Organizer: Harbin Taekwondo Association
黑龙江大学 Co-organizer: Heilongjiang University
Harbin Institute of Physical Education
Culture and Sports Bureau of Xiangfang District, Harbin
Harbin Eleventh Middle School
Harbin TV Life Channel "Sports Star Power"
Heilongjiang Sports Industry Academic Exchange Base
4. Venue: Heilongjiang University Gymnasium
V. Competition time: January 18th to 20th, 2019 (weighing in the morning on January 18th, some project competitions in the afternoon, late opening ceremony)
(1) Teams, Taekwondo associations, schools, gymnasiums, and martial arts nations, provinces, and cities;
(2) Domestic athletes are individual members of the Chinese Taekwondo Association;
(3) Domestic athletes must hold a grade or grade certificate issued by the Chinese Tae Association.
7. Competition categories and projects
(A) project settings
1.Potential competition (including individual, group and parent-child competition, king of kings)
2. Competitive competitions (including individual and team competitions, Wang Zhongwang)
(II) Competition category and content
1. Personal competition: Divide into male and female groups (less than three people in each group will be merged into one group)
(1) Baby group (male and female): born after January 1, 2013
(2) Infant group (male and female): born between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012
(3) Children (male and female): born between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2011
(4) Children group two (male and female): born between January 1, 2008 and December 31, 2009
(5) Children group (male and female): born between January 1, 2006 and December 31, 2007
(6) Junior group (male and female): born between January 1, 2004 and December 31, 2005
(7) Youth group (male, female): born between January 1, 2002 and December 31, 2003
(8) Youth group (male and female): born before December 31, 2001
Beginner: Level 9-Level 6 Intermediate: Level 5 to Level 3 Advanced: Level 2 to Level 1
Grade and grade: one grade or more (the grade and grade certificate must be approved by the China Taek Association)
Designated competition style
Beginner: One Chapter, Intermediate: Four Chapters, Advanced: Seven Chapters
Beginner: One Chapter, Intermediate: Four Chapters, Advanced: Seven Chapters
Beginner: Two chapters, Intermediate: Five chapters, Advanced: Eight chapters, Taste: Korea
Beginner: Three chapters, Intermediate: Six chapters, Advanced: Eight chapters, Taste: Korea
Beginner: Three Chapters, Intermediate: Six Chapters, Advanced: Eight Chapters, Taste: Korea
Grade: Eight chapters, Grade: King Kong
Less than 3 individuals in each category will cancel the competition or merge the categories and levels. After the merger, the combination will focus on the combined category.
2. Team competitions (may be mixed)
(1) Infant group: born between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012
(2) Children: born between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2011
(3) Children group two: born between January 1, 2008 and December 31, 2009
(4) Children group: born between January 1, 2006 and December 31, 2007
(5) Junior group: born between January 1, 2004 and December 31, 2005
(6) Youth group: born between January 1, 2002 and December 31, 2003
Designated competition style
For groups with less than 3 groups in each group, the competition is cancelled or the group is merged. After the merger, the combined group will be the main competition.
、竞技比赛： 3. Competitive games:
(If there are less than three players in each level, they will be merged to the next level)
2013 年 1 月 1 日以后出生 Baby group: born after January 1 , 2013
Men: 18kg, 21kg, 24kg, 27kg, 30kg, 33kg, 36kg, + 36kg
Women: 18kg, 21kg, 24kg, 27kg, 30kg, 33kg, 36kg, + 36kg
2012 年 1 月 1 日至 2012 年 12 月 31 日 Infant group: January 1 , 2012 to December 31 , 2012
Men: 18kg, 20kg, 23kg, 26kg, 29kg, 32kg, 35kg, 38kg, 41kg, + 41kg
Women: 18kg, 20kg, 23kg, 26kg, 29kg, 32kg, 35kg, 38kg, 41kg, + 41kg
儿童一组： 2010 年 1 月 1 日至 2011 年 12 月 31 日间出生 (3) Children: born between January 1 , 2010 and December 31 , 2011
21kg, 24kg, 27kg, 30kg, 33kg, 36kg, 39kg, 42kg, 45kg, 48kg, + 48kg
20kg, 22kg, 25kg, 28kg, 31kg, 34kg, 37kg, 40kg, 43kg, 46kg, + 46kg
儿童二组 ： 2008 年 1 月 1 日至 2009 年 12 月 31 日间出生 (4) Children group two : born between January 1 , 2008 and December 31 , 2009
25kg, 28kg, 31kg, 34kg, 37kg, 40kg, 43kg, 46kg, 49kg, 52kg, + 52kg
22kg, 25kg, 28kg, 31kg, 34kg, 37kg, 40kg, 43kg, 46kg, 49kg, + 49kg
少儿组： 2006 年 1 月 1 日至 2007 年 12 月 31 日间出生 (5) Children group: born between January 1 , 2006 and December 31 , 2007
32kg, 35Kg, 38Kg, 41kg, 44kg, 47kg, 50kg, 53kg, 56kg, 59kg, + 59kg
27kg, 30Kg, 33Kg, 36Kg, 39kg, 42kg, 45kg, 48kg, 51kg, 54kg, + 54kg
少年组： 2004 年 1 月 1 日至 2005 年 12 月 31 日间出生 (6) Juvenile group: born between January 1 , 2004 and December 31 , 2005
39kg、42kg、45kg、48kg、51kg、54kg、57kg、60kg、63kg、66kg、70kg、+70kg Men: 39kg, 42kg, 45kg, 48kg, 51kg, 54kg, 57kg, 60kg, 63kg, 66kg, 70kg, + 70kg
Women: 34kg, 37kg, 40kg, 43kg, 46kg, 49kg, 52kg, 55kg, 58kg, 61kg, 64kg, + 64kg
少年组： 2002年 1 月 1 日至 2003 年 12 月 31 日间出男子：55kg、59kg、63kg、68kg、73kg、 (7) Youth group: From January 1 , 2002 to December 31 , 2003 Men: 55kg, 59kg, 63kg, 68kg, 73kg,
Women: 49kg, 52kg, 55kg, 59kg, 63kg,
青年组： 2001年 12 月 31 日以前出生 (8) Youth group: born before December 31 , 2001
Men: 59kg, 63kg, 68kg, 73kg, 78kg,
Women: 52kg, 55kg, 59kg, 63kg, 68kg,
(1) 3 teams per team, not mixed for men and women. The game is divided into the first and second half, 3 minutes in the first half, 1 minute rest between the games, 1 minute in each game in the first half, 3 players from 3 to 3 according to the designated level. No breaks between rounds. In the second half of the match, the melee players are free to play, and they can apply to replace any player at any time.
(2) If any player from one side is absent from the competition, 10 points will be added to the opponent.
(3) Single defeat elimination system, the team with the highest total score in the game wins. In a draw, the three athletes who weighed less in total were the winners.
(4) Weighing determines the appearance order.
man （每级别各一人） Children: 27kg, 30kg, 33kg (one per level)
（每级别各一人） Men's two children: 31kg, 34kg, 37kg (one for each level)
（每级别各一人） Men's children: 35Kg, 38Kg, 41kg (one for each level)
woman （每级别各一人） Group of children: 22kg, 5kg, 28kg (one per level)
（每级别各一人） Women's two children: 31kg, 34kg, 37kg (one for each level)
、特技： (特技和击破合设团体总分前三名) 5. Stunts: (Top 3 in total for stunts and smashing groups)
Regardless of male or female age group: children group, children group two, children group, juvenile group, youth group,
综合特技： 5.1 Comprehensive stunts:
(1) The specified time for this game is 3 minutes. Break 5-10 boards and deduct 0.3 for every 10 seconds.
(2) The game must be vacated or rotated (both feet must be off the ground).
(3) The competition uses the uniform board provided by the conference, and the number of supporting personnel is unlimited.
(4) The competition actions are four optional actions, and the content of the competition should be submitted before the leader meeting, and cannot be changed after submission.
单项特技： 5.2 Single stunt:
King of heights: jump on kick
The result of the game is the difference between the break height and the athlete's height, and there are no obstacles and no pedals. (Preliminaries and finals, the preliminaries height is set to 10-30 cm for the height of the athletes according to the competition group. After the preliminaries are broken, the top eight can enter the finals. The height can be selected on the basis of not less than the preliminaries, and the success can continue to increase. Height, increase by at least 5 cm each time; the start password issued by the referee is the start of the game, the game time is 1 minute, each person has two chances per round in 1 minute, if they are broken once, they are successful; if they are not broken, they are failed; Falling to the ground after a breach is an offence, regardless of whether or not the score is scored; timeout is an offence.)
击破： 6. Break:
Regardless of gender, age group: children's group, juvenile group, youth group,
(1) The specified action for this match is a positive punch;
(2) The broken objects are special acrylic tiles for Taekwondo, provided by the organizing committee;
(3) Players must complete the action within 20 seconds of the referee's strength after playing;
(4) Three rounds of competition will be held for each group.
(5) If the ranking is not decided after three rounds, if a player reports the number of smashes, the ranking will be decided according to the final number;
(6) When broken, no part of the body except the feet is allowed to touch the ground, otherwise it is considered a foul.
、 跆拳舞： 7 , Taekwondo:
(1) It is divided into three groups: infant group, child group and adolescent group (groups are determined by the maximum age of participants);
(2) 5-10 people per team, no less than 5;
(3) The action time of each set shall not exceed 3 minutes and 30 seconds.
(4) Submit a performance U disk when registering and keep a backup disk;
(5) After completing all actions, the athletes can only leave the court after waiting for the referee to show the total points in the designated area;
(6) More than 80% of Taekwondo technical movements should be included in the action arrangement. At least two sets of acrobatic movements are required in the movement. Taekwondo sports styles and forms other than the World Taekwondo (WTF) must not appear. In special cases, scenario props can be used And decorations, but the consent of the technical committee of the organizing committee must be obtained before the competition;
(7) Taekwondo competitions allow special design of daofu to enhance performance under the premise of submitting and submitting drawings in advance. At the same time, it is advocating and supporting the healthy and perfect premise for the contestants to perform appropriate image stage design such as makeup, The implementation of the hair design is done by the participating teams.
Eight, competition methods
、 采用国家体育总局最新审定的《跆拳道竞赛规则》。 1. Adopt the "Taekwondo Competition Rules" newly approved by the State General Administration of Sports.
人一组比赛，不足三人合组。 2. Number of participants: There is no limit to the number of participants in each group of each event. There are 8 people in a group with less than three people in a group. 王中王 总决赛，冠军获得 王中王 奖杯 。 The first place in each group is eligible to participate in the Wang Zhongwang finals, and the champion wins the Wang Zhongwang trophy .
品势比赛采用PK淘汰， 参加比赛者必须穿品势道服。 3. The PK competition is eliminated in the competition , and the participants must wear the uniform.
4. The competitive system adopts the elimination system. When the two games are tied, the weight is weighed on the spot, and the lighter is the winner.
体重没有浮动，称重不合格和报组别级别不符，须交纳50元更改级别或组别费用。 5. Lottery and weighing are performed one day before the competition. The weight does not fluctuate. If the weighing is unqualified and the group level is not the same, a fee of 50 yuan to change the level or group must be paid .
6. There are two rounds of competitive games in the baby group, toddler group, and children's group. Each round takes 1 minute with a half-minute break. The other rounds of competitive competitions have 1 minute and 30 seconds in each round, with a half-minute break in between.
7, Wang Zhongwang competitions: baby group, toddler group, children's group competition two rounds, 1 minute and 30 seconds each round, half a minute rest. The other groups of two competitions, two minutes each round, half a minute rest.
8. Participating athletes must prepare road clothes, crotch guards, arm guards, leg guards, hand guards, and tooth guards. The children above the competition group need to wear tooth guards (including the child group). The uniforms of the Harta-Thai Association are used in the competition, which can be carried by the brand.
9. All logos on the athlete ’s uniform must be reviewed and approved by the competition committee before being used (unified white).
Nine, admission rankings and rewards
(1) Admission to the top eight of each competition, the top three have medals and certificates, the first award certificate folder. The king won the first prize.
(2) Set up the total score of the competitive team (top three), the total score of the team (top three), the total score of the stunt and break group (top three) and the total score of the group (top three) ), Awarded a trophy.
(3) 1. For individual events, the top 3 points will be 4, 2, and 1 or more points in total. Team character, team competition, double score, king of kings.
2. Taekwondo does not count the total score.
3. The top three taekwondo dancers will be awarded trophies.
凡参赛人数满10人颁发精英战队奖杯一个。 4. An elite team trophy will be awarded for every 10 participants.
5. One trophy for outstanding team will be awarded for every 20 participants.
6. An extraordinary team trophy will be awarded for every 30 participants.
凡参赛人数满50人，颁发高1.2米四柱卓越战队奖杯一个。 7. When the number of participants reaches 50, one 1.2-meter-high four-post excellent team trophy will be awarded.
设“优秀裁判员奖”，由裁判组评出，授予证书。 (4) Set up the "Excellent Referee Award", which will be judged by the referee team and awarded a certificate.
(5) Set up the "Excellent Coach Award", which will be judged by the conference and awarded a certificate.
The technical representatives, chief referees and some referees of this competition are selected by the contest organizer. A public Taekwondo referee training class is held before the match. The referees are composed of some students from the referee study class.
11. Registration and Registration
http://enroll.grtywh.com/index/login/index.html 。 (A) Registration: Register online at http://enroll.grtywh.com/index/login/index.html . Closed on December 20, 2018, registration is closed. The registration fee and insurance fee will be handed over to the organizer, otherwise the registration will not take effect.
办理参赛证。 1. The team leader, coach, and athlete will send a standard one-inch standard photo or an electronic version of the photo to apply for the entry certificate.
2. Proportion of coaches: 10 coaches can report to the coach and one leader, and for each additional 10 coaches, one coach can be added, and so on.
3. Athletes in this competition participate in the membership of the Chinese Taekwondo Association.
4. The registration fee and insurance fee are remitted to: ICBC 6222083500000528581, account name; Zhao Yanfang.
email@example.com 5. Please send photos in electronic version to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6, need to apply for a replacement level card and membership card one week before the competition to the Harbin Taekwondo Association, not during the competition.
7. Address: No. 4-4 Nanzhi Road, Xiangfang District, Harbin, 1313, a unit of the Pearl apartment. Harbin Taekwondo Association. Postcode: 150030 Contact person: Jiang Liqing
Phone: 18945002570 18945002560
(B) Registration: Teams are required to report to the General Assembly for qualification review before 18:00 on January 17, 2019. The team leader or coach should bring the athlete's membership certificate, grade certificate or segment certificate.
(3) The on-site coaching coach who entered the field for this game must attend the pre-match technical meeting, and wear sportswear and shoes to enter the field.
(4) Participating athletes are required to provide the participants' health certificates and safety agreements when they report; in the event of a major accident, the organizing committee will take corresponding first-aid measures, but shall be exempted.
(5) When athletes weigh and participate in competitions, they must hold the China Taek Association membership card or the qualification certificate in order to register for the competition.
(6) Appeals: When an athlete has any objection to the result of the match, the team leader or coach shall file a complaint with the arbitration committee in writing within 10 minutes after the end of the match (the content will not be accepted) and pay the appeal 1,000 yuan, the arbitration commission will give a final award within 30 minutes. The appeal fee will be refunded 50% for the winning case, and the appeal fee will not be refunded for the losing case.
(7) Each participating team must pay a security deposit of RMB 1,000 for the competition.
(1) The board and lodging are not unified.
每个参赛运动员单项报名费300元，每加一项每人加100元、跆拳舞500元、团体品势、团体竞技300元，以弥补赛会经费的不足； (2) A single entry fee of 300 yuan for each participating athlete, plus 100 yuan for each additional entry, 500 yuan for taekwondo, 300 yuan for team performance, and team competition to make up for the lack of funds for the competition;
(3) Each group of champions will pay an additional entry fee of 100 yuan to participate in the Wang Zhongwang competition, which will be collected on site. The first place in this group does not participate, and the second place can replace it.
每个参赛运动员须交保险费20元，组委会统一办理跆拳道比赛专项保险。 (4) Each participating athlete must pay an insurance fee of 20 yuan, and the organizing committee will uniformly handle special insurance for Taekwondo competitions.
(5) The registration fee will be charged according to the number of people after the online registration is closed.
According to the rules of the Chinese Taekwondo Association, the athletes participating in this competition must be individual members of the Chinese Taekwondo Association and hold a grade or grade and grade certificate issued by the Chinese Taekwondo Association. Each participating team is required to complete the admission procedures in advance. If falsification is found in order to make a big deal, the total score of the group and the selection of outstanding groups will be cancelled.
nnmarket.cn For membership, please visit the website of Harbin Taekwondo Association: nnmarket.cn
WeChat platform: HTA2008-08 or call 18945002570 18945002560
14. Any unfinished matters shall be notified by the organizer separately.
The competition group has been established, please add 13030003080 to participate in the competition
月15日前报名，赠比赛纪念棉帽一顶。 Register before December 15th and present a cotton commemorative cotton hat. Overdue will no longer be given away, because the production time will be one month.